Monday, July 16, 2018

Magenta Guest Designer

Welcome back to my blog.  I'm so excited that for my next post I've been asked to be a guest designer on the Magenta blog which you can also see here.

The Floral Burst stamp from Magenta's Spring 2018 release was one of my favorite stamps so I have created two cards using this stamp and the same technique.



To create this card I stamped "Floral Burst" twice using VersaMark ink on black cardstock.  I heat embossed the images with Judikins White Detail embossing powder.  When the embossing powder was cool, I colored over the embossed images with various Copic markers (Amethyst, V17; Fushia, RV09; Cadium Yellow, Y15; Cadium Orange, YR07;  Acid Green, YG07; Lettuce Green, YG09.)

I stamped "Think About You Often" with VersaMark on small piece of black cardstock and embossed with Judikins White Detail embossing powder.  I matted both pieces of black cardstock onto Beauty Pink So Silk Paper and then added a few gem accents.



I used the same technique for this card but stamped "Floral Burst" one time then colored with Copic Markers.  I added "Kindness is a Renewable Resource" in the lower right corner rather than on a separate piece of cardstock.  I love this sentiment for thank you cards.

Magenta products used:

14.664.P

07.939.G

07.954.G
Other Products Used:

  Copic Markers:
Amethyst, V17; Fushia, RV09; Cadium Yellow, Y15; 
Cadium Orange, YR07;  Acid Green, YG07; Lettuce Green, YG09

Judikins White Detail Embossing Powder

Versamark Ink 

Black Cardstock

So Silk Beauty Pink Cardstock

Various gems in colors to match the copic markers

Magenta will have a new release of beautiful stamps and stencils available very soon.  They feature beautiful artwork by Helene, Nathalie and Ellie and amazing calligraphy by Sally Penley.  I love every product in the new release!

Thank you so much for reading my very first blog post for Magenta!  I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. Please visit again soon.
Pam