Friday, April 22, 2022

Magenta Super Saturday - Hope

Welcome back to my blog and Magenta Super Saturday.  

For today’s card I stamped the Spring Warbler on a piece of white cardstock, then colored with Prismacolor pencils. You can also see my card on the Magenta blog here

I restamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I die cut the image using the Sizzix Stacked Archway dies, then used Salty Ocean Distress ink to shade the edges of the die cut.  I also cut two more die cuts and glued all three pieces together. 
For the background piece I applied Ripe Persimmon Distress ink through the Tumbled Leaves stencil onto a piece of watercolor paper that I had previously colored with Nuance powders.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I trimmed it to 3 7/8” x 1 ¼” and also cut two more strips the same size.  I adhered all three pieces together.  I adhered the background to a white, A2, then adhered the stamped image and the sentiment.  I added a few sequins for some sparkle.   

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Magenta Products Used:

40.348.N - Spring Warbler

07.513.I - Hope


TM321 - Tumbling Leaves Duo

Other Products Used:

Prismacolor Pencils

Sizzix Tim Holtz Stacked Archway Dies

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. Please visit again soon.
Pam