Friday, April 1, 2022

Magenta Super Saturday - Spring Daisies

Welcome back to my blog and Magenta Super Saturday.  For today’s card I used Distress inks to watercolor the image
I positioned the large and small daisy stamps in my MISTI then used Mustard Seed Distress ink to stamp the images on a piece of watercolor paper.  I used a very damp brush to blend the color into the center of the petals. 
I stamped the images again with Ripe Persimmon Distress ink.  After the panel dried I stamped it again with VersaMark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I repeated the process with the small daisy stamp.
For the background I found a piece in my stash that I created by applying green Pan Pastels to a piece of textured white cardstock.  I trimmed it to 4” x 5 ¼”, then stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I fussy cut the daisies, then adhered them to the background.  I used foam adhesive on the back of the large daisy to give it extra dimension then adhered the piece to an A2 card.  I added a few sequins for some added sparkle.  You can also see my card on the Magenta blog here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. 

Magenta Products Used

07.975.I - Happy Birthday

48.018.N _ Daisy - Large

48.018.K - Daisy - Small

Other Products Used

Pan Pastels

Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon)

VersaMark Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. Please visit again soon.
Pam