Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!  Thanks for visiting my blog today.  My card is part of the Magenta Group New Year's post.  You can click here to see everyone's post on the Magenta blog.

This is a quick and easy card.  I cut a piece of white pearlized linen paper to 4" x 5 1/4" then, using my MISTI, positioned the two stamps on the paper.  I used my anti-static tool liberally on the front of the cardstock, then stamped both images using VersaMark ink.  I embossed with Brutus Monroe Gilded Gold embossing powder.  I masked off the images and then splattered some gold paint around the open area.

I wanted the background paper to match the embossed images so I applied VersaMark ink around the outer edges of a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white cardstock, then covered with the same embossing powder.  I adhered this piece to the front of an A2 card, then adhered the stamped image over the top. I added a few accent jewels for some extra sparkle.

I wish you all the very best in the coming year.  Be sure to come back in the coming year for more posts.

Magenta Products Used:
0770.P Bursts


Other Products Used:
Brutus Monroe Gilded Gold Embossing Powder
Pearlized Linen Cardstock
VersaMark Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. Please visit again soon.
Pam